Here is my attempt to say some good things about the San Diego Chargers’ division rivals. This will not be easy.
I already offended everyone in Raider nation last week by sharing information that their own news people said about their quarterbacks. Their own news people said it! I just shared it to Charger Town and they got all pissy about it. Apparently I should die of AIDS. Wait a minute that is a tweet from someone else to someone else. Some of the things that fans do is just downright silly.
Anyway, back to my attempt to say some good things about the opposition. I almost got sidetracked already!
Here we go.
- The Raiders live in an awesome state. California is amazing! The beaches, the women, the weather. Not particularly in Oakland, but more prevalent in Southern California.
- The colors black and silver really can go with anything. Raiders fans have that going for them.
- Darth Vader is at all there games. Celebrity status. I think King Kong goes to those games too.
- They spend tons of hours to put that makeup on and off. I wouldn’t care to do that at all.
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
- After they lose, they can enjoy some really good BBQ. I am sure Andy Reid agrees with this statement.
- After they lose, they can smoke weed.
I tried my best. Did I miss anything?
Tags: San Diego Chargers