If ONLY all things went perfectly…
If all things goes according to plan. If the Chargers were able to have all things go there way, these things would happen.
- Philip Rivers will have the national media talking about him as an elite quarterback all over again
- Antonio Gates will be Antonio Gates, and shut me up for a couple of seasons
- DJ Fluker will be a solid pass protector and be the road grader that we relieve he will be
- Manti Te’o will marry Kate Upton and become rookie of the year
- Danario Alexander will play the whole season and continue his great play from last season
- Robert Meachem will shut all our mouths about how terrible he is and we will be talking about his potential in the future years
- Corey Liuget and Kendall Reyes become a dominant force as pass rushers
- Dwight Freeney returns to being an elite pass rusher
- Ryan Mathews will get through the season without any injuries and he doesn’t put the football on the ground
- Max Starks is a solid veteran on the left side of the line
- Danny Woodhead reminds us of Darren Sproles
- Vincent Brown and Keenan Allen become the dynamic duo for the future
- Nick Novak doesn’t pee on the Gatorade and continues his solid play
- Shareece Wright and Derek Cox become playmakers on the defense
- Mike McCoy brings back memories of Bobby Ross
- Larry English?
If all things could only go right! We shall see how many of these things we can accomplish and it will go a long way into seeing hoe well we do this season.
Tags: San Diego Chargers