Since it is still early in the off season and there is really not much to going on in the NFL, I thought I would have a little fun and rank what I think are the ugliest uniforms in the league.
I’m not gonna rank all 32 but I will give my bottom 10.
Disclaimer: This ranking is by no means my opinion of the team as a whole, just the uniforms.
Feel free to comment and tell me your least favorites.
10. St. Louis Rams – Just seem outdated.
9. Pittsburgh Steelers – Ain’t nothing pretty about black and yellow.
8. San Francisco 49ers – That red and gold reminds me of the 70′s.
7. Arizona Cardinals – Their uniforms have gotten a little better but the helmets…
6. Green Bay Packers – That green and yellow is hideous.
5. Oakland Raiders – What’s good about black and gray? (I know, they like to call it silver, but it’s gray to me.)
4. Minnesota Vikings – Purple stands out like a sore thumb.
3. Chicago Bears – Brown and orange is just plain UGLY!
2. Cleveland Browns – What can I say, ugly brown and orange again.
1. Seattle Seahawks – Lime green? These are by far the most hideous uniforms in the NFL.
Stay tuned for my top 10 favorite uniforms.