If you missed the Bolt Beat Top 10 Chargers of 2011, here is a quick rundown on how the team ordered the guys after last season:
1. Ryan Mathews – his tattoos and mohawk captured the hearts of the Bolt Beat ladies to steal the number 1 spot
2. Eric Weddle – led the league in interceptions without much help from his friends
3. Philip Rivers – He was either injured, distracted, forcing the issue or the new baby stopped him from sleeping well. Thats why he slipped on the list.
4. Antonio Gates – Even with one foot, he still lands at number 4 on the list
5. Vincent Jackson – Off to Tampa so who cares about him anymore? He loses balls in the light
6. Mike Tolbert – Taking his TD dance over to Carolina with Cam Newton
7. Jared Gaither – The Big Lazy helped bring the team back alive from the dead
8. Antwan Barnes – 11 sacks!
9. Malcom Floyd – When he is not sitting on the sideline, he is really good
10. Takeo Spikes – 9000 years old and still tickin
Who got snubbed? Who do you see making the list next season?
Hope you enjoyed the list and the next one we do will be on the WORST 10 Chargers of 2011. Those should be dropping soon!