Here are some of my predictions for tonight’s match-up against the Oakland Raiders. It should be a fun game for us:
- There will be at least 3 interceptions in this game. Combine Philip Rivers of this year and Carson Palmer straight off the couch in one game and you are sure to get some turnover nastiness.
- Vincent Jackson goes off again for 120+ yards and a score.
- Antwan Barnes continues his chase for a starting spot and adds a couple of sacks and 8 tackles. Newly acquired Everette Brown shows his presence on the defensive front and adds pressures and a sack.
- Richard Seymour will do something in the game that will make us hate him more than we already do.
- Antoine Cason will be able to keep his job as the starter for at least one more week after performing well tonight.
- Richard Goodman will return a kickoff past the 20. He will come within inches of another blocked punt.
- Vincent Brown will have us buzzing about placing him as the starter over injury prone Malcom Floyd.
- There will be a ridiculous amount of flags thrown by the refs today. We actually won’t be the team that is most penalized in the game.
- The Chargers blow out the Raiders and some of those fans that went into hiding will suddenly rise up again.
What predictions do you have for the game?