It’s no surprise that some NFL players love trouble but it’s worse with this lockout. Some players need the supervision to stay out of trouble, which I think is ridiculous considering they are all grown men.
So let’s look at the list shall we:
- Louis Murphy WR Raiders
– On April 3, Murphy was arrested for unlabeled Viagra pills and resisting arrested. Leave it to a Raider to get arrest for Viagra!
- Alex Magee DE Bucs
– On May 9, Magee was arrested for possession of marijuana and driving with an expired tag .
- Antwan Applewhite LB Chargers
– On May 6, Applewhite was arrested for suspicion of DUI
- Kenny Britt WR Titans
– On April 12 ,Britt was arrested on multiple charges after a police chase. Britt was charged with lying to an officer, eluding an officer and obstructing governmental function. Hell of a run Kenny!
- Mike Vrabel LB Chiefs
– On April 4, Vrabel was arrested for theft at an Indian casino. I thought football players had a lot of money? Why steal ?
- Jason Peters OT Eagles
– On March 26, Peters was arrested and charged with violating the city’s loud music policy and resisting arrest. Really? Music being too loud ? Cmon’ Man!
- Mario Henderson OL Raiders
-On March 17, Henderson was stopped for his music being too loud and they end up finding a gun in his car, which he didn’t have a permit for. THAT’S TWO DUMB RAIDERS SO FAR?
- William Moore S Falcons
– On April 19, Moore was arrested and charged with speeding, driving with a suspended license and failure to appear in court.
- Bryan McCann CB Cowboys
– On March 19, McCann was arrested and charged with public intoxication
- Chris Cook CB Vikings
– On March 12, Cook was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of brandishing a firearm
- Aqib Talib CB Bucs
– On March 30 Talib turned himself in to the Dallas area police on aggravated assault with a deadly weapon